View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 10:17 PM   #2
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Panasonic lumix was an AWESOME camera. I may buy another one, I think the newest is the TZ7. I owned the TZ5 in 2008 and used it for the many concerts I attended lol and the pics came out fantastic! The zoom is incredible. For the price of the camera, it's absolutely amazing, and so is the zoom. Brittany Webber | Facebook all the concert pics in here were taken with it.

I sold my Rebel XS in order to purchase the Rebel T1i (Dslr) because I missed the video feature but I'm semi-considering getting a Lumix for $250 or so and use it until I can afford the T1i which the cheapest I've seen is like $700 and I don't have the $$$ right now. I've been debating myself because I LOVED my DSLR (XS) and it took amazing pics, but I learned I had started not bringing my camera places because I didn't feel like toting it around. I'm just not sure though since I've had the dslr image quality if I can go back or not but anyways... my 1st pic would probably be the Panasonic lumix tz7... with 12x zoom and HD video and under $300, it seems like a perfect choice and since I already know how my old lumix worked, I trust it. The recent pics I posted of Jackson in our 30 inches of snow were taken with my old Lumix which my dad now has. The sports and burst modes work really good outside.

These pics were also taken with the TZ5.... dont mind my bro's goofy face.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1040927.jpg (42.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg P1040894.jpg (69.8 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by Britster; 02-16-2010 at 10:21 PM.
Britster is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!