View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 04:27 PM   #14
Gizmo Baby
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizzo's mom View Post
Thank you all for the well wishes for this precious little girl.....and some great name suggestions also! I have always been a find um and rescue them person FOREVER much to the dismay of my previous husband
(what dog or cat is she bringing home today) kinda thing. But I kept the pets and got rid of him......really!

That is how I got my first yorkie Ms. Wookie many years ago shivering like a pathetic little rag-a-muffin at the shelter in October in the rain.

Now here is one for you.... I believe in Serendipity....Ms. Wookie was my 1st yorkie companion and the love of my life when she passed away in my arms at age 13 it was on Feb 11th. Now 8 years later I am filling out the paperwork to adopt Fifi AKA another shelter rag-a-muffin and guess what it was Feb. 11th. I feel that ms. wookie was giving me her blessing when she went to rainbow bridge to again rescue another deserving needy yorkie from the shelter.
I will not be able to bathe her for 2 weeks after her spay but I will post pictures of this little girl in pink bows. I am going to work on her nutritionally to get her hair growing it is very dull and she is malnourished.
Keep her your prayers.....
Sydney's mom and Rizzo RIP Forever
Oh my the hair on the back of my neck is standing. She truely is a beauty going with the diamond in the rough thought and seeing you're thinking about the name Emma how about putting a J or G and call her Gemma(as in gem), Raven is also very pretty.
God bless you for rescuing this precious little one.Can't wait to see her in her pretty pink bows xo
Gizmo Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!