View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 03:30 PM   #1
Rizzo's mom
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Our New Baby rescued from the Shelter

After all my frustration about the Shelter not letting come up and adopt a female yorkie that I was informed about through adopt-a-pet but things abruptly changed. Weds night after the shelter closed I got a call from them and they said the adoptive parent did not show up with paperwork that day as agreed. They told me if I was there first thing in the morning Thursday, (which I was) I would be considered to adopt her.
So a long story short and a long drive I did get to adopt Fifi-(new name to TBA) and she is coming home with me next weds 17th after her spay
She is an adorable little waif, skinny and so in need of TLC, great food, nurturing and a loving home. She has a very sweet personality......

Here are some shelter pictures of her....this poor baby was a stray that was just dumped off at the shelter in the night box. Well her luck has changed!

P.S. If any yorkie names jump out at you that you think fits her give me a shout.....we were thinking Lily, Emma, Rainey any thoughts..dogs have to match their name.......
Attached Thumbnails
Our New Baby rescued from the Shelter-60789177.jpg   Our New Baby rescued from the Shelter-60789181.jpg   Our New Baby rescued from the Shelter-60789184.jpg  
Rizzo's mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!