View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 08:54 AM   #9
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

I love hearing about people who saved a puppy !! Good for you....I don't really have food recommendations but wanted to say I hope you both have a great life together !

as far as the chewing - she'll grow out of it - you can find stuff to keep her busy - mine used to love 'old smokey' Bully sticks - (I think that's the name)

I only let them have them when I'm right here & didn't let them have softer sticks that they can bite off because they can choke - When they get too close to the end - I take it away but they can last a long long time if the right kind.....

Another good product is Nylabone - some dogs don't take to them but mine did - they're very safe. But don't give her Greenies - they've been known to cause choking but dogs really love the taste so it's hard not to let them chew on one.

I used to let my Tessa (Cocker Spaniel) have them but my girls (yorkie) always stole them .......I stopped buying them when I heard they were dangerous....(this was years ago when they first came out)
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!