View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 02:19 PM   #38
livingdustmops
Princess Poop A Lot
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanieK View Post
When I read these threads, I always wonder , what if it were a Great Dane humping the arm of your sofa, would you still just ignore it? encourage it? snicker about it?

I was raised on a farm where animals breeding was a common thing, but don't recall any of them every masturbating or humping other objects. That part is NOT natural, other than puppies playing.

It is bad behavior just like any other bad behavior and CAN be corrected.
I don't have a Great Dane so it is a moot point for me...

It would appear YOU think it is bad behavior and others think it might be natural...

Also I have driven around this country for over 50 years and I have seen cows hump each other, horses hump each other and they are all neutered animals...these were not bulls or stallions...I do know the difference. I have also seen these animals just standing in the pasture with there manhood hanging to the ground..why is that?

It is very clear this topic makes you very uncomfortable...but until you have a degree after your name in animal behavior I will continue to read from the experts with their opinions on this subject and my observation from having & living with dogs my entire life..
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!