View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 04:16 PM   #4
miabellaamoure
♥YORKIERESCUE.com♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrahan511 View Post
Hey JoAnn!

I just did the same thing....my old machine started giving problems and was REALLY old so I decided to upgrade to a combo sewing/embroidery machine. I didn't want to spend too much since I never did embroidery before, so I bought the decided to buy the Brother combo from Home Shopping Network. It's one of the only ones that I found that has a USB port built in to be able to download the designs without having to buy "discs". It's very easy to use, and I'm very pleased with it. The only downside is that the hoop is only 4x4, but I'm making do! All the "bigger" hoop machines were way out of my budget, and I didn't want to have to buy an embroidery machine and then a separate sewing machine. I'm loving it!!! I even embroidered a cute yorkie design on Sophie's Snuggie, and on the other side actually put the words "Sophie's snuggie" - Simply adorable! Let me know if you have any other questions, because I can go on and on! Donna
So funny...I forgot about this thread and today I got a glimpse of "Monogram" in the title and went to look and it was my old thread...heeheehee!

By any chance could you post a picture of what you've done so far? I'd really love to see it! 4 x 4 is small but, none of my girls have very long names anyway!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!