View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 08:32 AM   #6
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Thanks so much for the heads up and warnings! My Fletcher definitely looks better with some meat on him. His belly is not really a belly I guess, but for him it is. He is still lean but he has been eating really well lately, they both have. Actually I mentioned to BF the other day that the new food we bought, (same food we always buy, just a new bag) smelled really good this time! He joked with me that he'd give me some in a baggie to snack on LOL But seriously it smelled like roasted fowl, like something just out of the oven, yummy! So maybe they are just eating more because it's a yummy batch!

They are pooping like crazy too! Obviously from the eating more. BF takes them out to walk in the mornings and they are usually good until I get home, no messes in the house, but the last 2 days (since we have gotten the new food and gone back to work for the day) they have both had MESSES in the house. I mean pooping 2-3x each during the day! And the food bowl is always empty! My little piggies!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!