Thread: Diarrhea
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 08:13 PM   #1
babiedoll
Yorkie Yakker

Animal Smiley 036 Diarrhea

I took Rocky to the Dr. this evening and to my disappointment all they really did is give me a bill and offer test he has already had. A couple of weeks ago he had Distemper shot, before that he had fecal sample, intestinal parasite fecal exam, at that time they said he may have kennel cough, next time they said he mat have parvo , so my husband had the parvo test to put that to rest once in for all. Yesterday he threw up and today he has had diarrhea
but I'm afraid they are taking advance of a concern parent. the groomer said give him plain yogurt for the diarrhea. He still plays and eats just find. Last time they told me to give him pedialyte this time they offer fluids for a price of course. i may have made a big mistake buying this insurance it may be a rip off, now I am stuck for a year.
My baby has diarrhea we take our shoes off he does not go outside yet ??
Any help I appreciate. We try to watch him closely I don't know what he could have possibly got into because he only out for short periods when we are playing with him and feeding him..I mop several times a day !!!

help, help, help

Thanks
babiedoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!