View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 10:35 PM   #79
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Default Praying for Chloe's surgery today

Came to see if there was an update on how little Chloe is doing. Has any one heard any news today?

It is now past one in the morning Tuesday there in Florida, was mentioned previously that Chloe would most likely be undergoing surgery today, prayers for God to guide the Vet in whatever procedure needs to be done and get her safely through the healing process with no complications.

I have not been able to get this happening out of my mind, I feel so sorry for this dear lady and hope she will come join YT after Chloe gets well, we then can all enjoy watching Chloe grow and hear the happy times they are having together, I pray this will come to be.

Archie I also learnt to groom our Cassie after a mishap when she was a baby and never ever took her to be groomed after that. I have always done our girls that we have now, it really isn't hard, they may not look absolutely perfect with my grooming but what the heck, no worries from Mama doing it I know there are caring and great groomers out there, this sad happening was one that was with the opposite. So very sad, my heart feels for Chloe's Human Mom there, praying for her today too.
What a wonderful friend Pat is, friends are a real blessing in this ole life, they sure help to make each day better.
Thoughts and Prayers today Chloe with your surgery,
Hugs from us both, Patti and Jack and Girls.
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!