Thread: Omg!!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 11:04 AM   #13
deeogie
YT Addict

This is something I don't understand!!! Where are the rights for the animals ?! I don't know a big lot about the specs on puppy mills...I do know they are not right though!!!!! Are puppy mills actually legal??!!
I live in Ontario, and when I see puppies at the pet store, they are wayyyy overpriced! I don't get it either....people will buy a puppy from there at 2000.00 plus tax....when I know for sure that if they researched enough they would find a healthy little puppy from a good home for less than that!!! That's how I done it for Lucky.....
Pet store puppys don't look at all healthy and they will tell you that they are maybe a couple of mths old....When in reality they are much older!! One girl was talking with an intrested woman and said that the Yorkie was full breed and 10 weeks old!!! I had to speak up and say that mine was a yr old and less than half that size !!!! My husband hates going there with me....lol He says that one day they are gonna tell me to leave the store......ohhh well!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!