View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 10:56 AM   #8
KJLive
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Holy cow! You are lucky. I had a similar story. My DH bought me 1 karat diamond stud earrings about 7 or 8 years ago. I promptly put them in my second pierced ear hole and move on. For 8 stinking years those earrings were in my ears except for the times I'd remove, clean, and put them back on. In May of 2008 I went to Canada on business. On my return flight as the plane was moments from landing in Newark I reached up to scratch my ear lobe and......yep. No diamond stud! My heart sank to my toes! We tore the seats apart on the plane and everything looking for this earring and I left my business card with the Stewardess in case they came across it cleaning up the plane between flights. Sadly, I had spent 2.5 days in Canada and have no clue when the earring went missing. I called all the places I had been and asked them to keep an eye out for it. But it was never found. This Xmas my sweet DH replaced them for me with an even bigger and prettier set. It's not a good feeling to know a diamond is missing. You are ONE lucky lady!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!