View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 06:15 AM   #203
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardelin View Post
Not being nasty to you, but your posts continousely emphizise your recommendations over the recommendations of a vet, you are putting yourself in a position of responsibility. Not a good thing
Providing information is one thing but, insisting that someone follow your recommendations over that of their vet's is another.

When you make a statement such as this without facts on who the Dr is and his expertise.....well not a good thing. "I am sure his research is not on toxins in fish and is on research in heart disease"

You state over and over your dissatisfication with vets and doctors. However, they are the experts. There is information all over the internet to help us in our research. But, bottom line these doctors and vets have a lot of knowledge and have spent years going to school to be in the field they are in. I pay them for that knowledge.
I mean absolutely no disrespect. I totally agree with Mary. It is one thing to give advice or share our experiences; but, there is a line we should not cross.
I don't think she was being nasty at all....she was stating a fact. You cannot assume that every doctor or vet is uneducated about nutrition or for that matter, veterinary medicine in general.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!