View Single Post
Old 08-17-2004, 06:30 PM   #14
Raiza
Senior Yorkie Talker

Hi guys,

Okay, today I took Cosita for a walk twice in the designer bag. It was actually rather uncomfortable. It was for me, so I can't imagine for Cosita. Her head and almost all her neck was sticking out and the bag kept tipping over to the front! It felt as if she was going to slide right out or the bag didn't stay as it was supposed to be. I Kept telling her "get inside, get inside". I actually thought putting sort of like a piece of fabric from front to the top of my shoulders so the bag would stay straight/balanced in place. She actually did the walk with me, but she should be sitting on the center to the back of the bag to keep the balance.. obviously she won't... she is not used to it i will suspect.

Fasteddie, Bettyeanne, does your Yorkie stay rather inside or wants most likely come out of the bag while you walk cuz of being too curious?

Also, Cosita has grown a lot the last two weeks. She is 16 weeks old and she is probably up to 4 pounds already (close if not there, hopefully not over)!!! I just measured her and she is from neck down 8 inches , from neck to beginning of tail she is about 10 inches and I think from floor to top of her heat about 10 inches. ... mmmmhhh I think she is going to be a big Yorkie.. not sure. She has been in our house since the 30 (so about 16 days) and she has put on about 2 pounds.. I think. When did you notice your babies stopped growing?

I can't wait to see how big she will be... meanwhile I need to enjoy this phase of her young life.

P.S.. I know, I keep asking these dumb questions, but when do you most likely can start putting bows.??.. Cosita's hair is to thin and short right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddie
Yes, make it an event like bettyeanne does, .....

Last edited by Raiza; 08-17-2004 at 06:41 PM.
Raiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!