View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 04:47 PM   #1
Coolafancy Zoe
Yorkie Yakker

Default Nausea and throwing up

My Zoe has been throwing up occasionally since Thanksgiving and I cant figure out why. She has always been the one to throw up if she doesn't eat enough (she can get picky once and a while and decide she doesn't like the brand of food anymore) but lately she has been eating fine and is still throwing up sometimes.
She has been rushed to the emergency room once already for throwing up blood and has been to the vet 2 times, one for throwing up blood and the other time for her nausea and throwing up. She hasn't thrown up blood since but she does get nauseous and throws up. She has had poop, urine and blood tests ran and everything was fine. At all three vet visits it was concluded that she probably just ate something that didn't agree with her stomach and had an upset stomach and that the blood was probably from inflammation from both throwing up and her upset stomach.
At first we thought she was getting the cats treats, food, or litter but she has absolutely no way to reach those anymore as we put up a baby gate.

Does any one else have a baby that just throws up or gets nauseous?
Also does anyone have any idea why she could be doing this or am I just being paranoid?
Coolafancy Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!