Thread: Wireless fence
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 09:56 PM   #6
JasmineNoelle
YT 2000 Club Member

We have a fence around our yard, but one day one of our little girls went right through the chain link fence because she is so small. We never dreamed she would be able to do that. She got out of our yard and almost to the street. This almost scared the life out of me. We put in the under ground fence then. It only took about ten minutes of them wearing their new collars that comes with the fence before they knew their boundaries.........now I only put their collars on about every two weeks for about ten minutes so they can hear the noise it makes if they go to close to the fence or the drive way. I don't ever want them to get out again. I used to be against this kind of a fence until one of my girls got out of the yard. Now it may save their lives. If the battery gets low, it sounds an alarm that is heard through out our house. Now the fence keeps other dogs out (there is three strands of barb wire on top of the chain link) and the other keeps our little girls in. Both of the fences keep me from heart failure.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!