View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 01:39 PM   #1
jenstals
YT Addict

Default Need advice AGAIN....

Just a few short hours ago I posted how well Maya was doing today. And she was. She was over whatever bothered her yesterday. We went to the vet as we already had a scheduled appointment for her rabies shot. The vet checked her out and after determining she was fine...she went ahead with the scheduled shot. Maya yelped a little but then was fine. And as reported earlier, afterwards she was playing with Deb and acting normal. When she woke up from her nap, she was walking on 3 legs. I know her leg is sore from the shot, but she is not using it at all. I called the vet and she told me to bring her back. SHe checked her out....she doesnt cry when you touch it...she lets you move it back and forth...there is no stiffness...but she wont put it down. She has no fever. When the vet set her down and held her up by her front two paws, she did put it to the ground for balance...which means she can use it...just doesnt want to because it hurts! The vet said to keep warm compresses on it tonight and she is going to call me to check on her tomorrow morning. Has anyone else had this reaction? What do you think???
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!