View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 09:12 AM   #153
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulumom View Post
i read that post. i thought it was well-written and contained valid points.

that said, i see no reason for anyone to "attack" another in a public setting at all. heated disagreements between two individuals ought to be carried out via pm, in my opinion.

in regard to new members...i agree with the points she made. still, when a new member posts of a concern or fear or is in a crisis, it's like a triage situation. they need immediate help and support. period. the questions can come, if ever, after the crisis has past. the notion that they are willingly opening themselves up to criticism and hurtful words simply because they haven't "earned" their place, or because someone else feels they're due an explanation is mind-boggling to me.

just as we care about how the animal kingdom is treated, we must care about each other.
I understand what you are saying and agree......But, reiterating what has already been pointed out. Not everyone is going to read the written and interpret it the same way. Some will read negative into it and others will read valid advice.

This topic has been touched on time and time again, there is no right or wrong......Not everyone's personality is the same......some are just a bit more straightforward in their responses (which may be considered rude by others) and others sugar coat (just because that is their personality).

This is an open forum.....not subject to a code of ethics or conduct.....we are all free to read, respond or walk away from a topic......

Last edited by Mardelin; 01-07-2010 at 09:13 AM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!