View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 07:04 PM   #3
veggienut
YT 500 Club Member

Smile Thanks for your reply

I recently posted this and no one answered: http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/yor...-he-plays.html

I've had issues with my Yorkie since he was a puppy, but he's 2 years old now. I brush his teeth daily, comb him daily, bathe him weekly to 10 days unless he goes to the groomer for a haircut. He was at the Vet for his yearly last month and was 7.4 lbs. Usually he eats one scoop plus twice a day, which a scoop is 1/4 cup. I leave food out all the time, and there are times if he eats everything in the bowl I won't leave any in there. At times I do leave a little less than a scoop. I have tried everything imagineable to get him to eat. It does seem like after a while, like when we are half to more than half done with a bag he is tired of that food. I have met other folks with other types of dogs whom have had that same issue too.

He's been on Diamond when he was a puppy and I switched him to Professional which is the next step up that is found in our locally owned "Feeder's Supply". He's also been on:

• Iam’s puppy & active puppy
• (In-between mixed different wet food with dry Iam’s puppy)
• Merrick’s dry & wet
• Beneful mixed with Pedigree Butcher Select (wet)
• Purina 1
• Royal Canine

I tried once some of the raw, and it literally stunk as well as his poo. Plus, being a vegetarian, I couldn't handle it physically because of the smell.
veggienut is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!