View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 09:37 AM   #1
JayS
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Yorkie Training Help

We have a 9 week old Yorkie that we just bought, this is our first pet ever and we are trying to train her. When we got her from the breeder she was paper trained. She went on the paper for a first few days and then after that she started to go wherever she pleased. I looked around on the web and one of the mistakes that we made was let her have free reign of the house. Now we are aware of that and for the past two days we keep her in her crate. We decided that we don't want to paper train her and rather have her go outside, but we live in Wisconsin and it's really cold outside. Whenever we bring her out she just sits there and shivers and I feel really bad. I put a fleece on her and she still just sits there....If she doesn't go we bring her back and put her back in her crate.....this has been going on for the past day, and she has yet to go...and we know that she has to go because she hasn't in a long time. So we are clueless as to what to do because she just sits there and wants to come back in the house.
JayS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!