View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 04:57 AM   #26
Sweet Apple
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoster View Post
hello everyone,

i apologize for not getting back to you sooner with updates. it look awhile for Primal to get back to me with answers to my questions. it looks like Primal does not denature their protein which is good news:

Thank you for your inquiry. My apologies for the delay in reply.

Regarding your questions, all of our meats/poultry/game are sourced from the United States and New Zealand only.

You are correct, all of our proteins are human grade and never denatured. Excellent question, we greatly appreciate your knowledge around this matter.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best Regards,
Matt

____
Matt Koss
Founder, President
matt@primalpetfoods.com
primalpetfoods.com
866.566.4652 (Toll Free)
650.570.7000 (Main Office)
650.570.7404 (Fax)

so... it looks like i will stick to Primal for now.

also, i just wanted to mention that i started this topic and wanted to share this information because i couldn't find the info anywhere else. i am not by any means turning anyone against using certain company's product or promoting another. nor am i saying one thing is better for our babies than the other. i'm by no means a nutritionist. i knew this was a public forum, but i never knew the power of influence it could have. i will spare everyone the details... but please consult a nutritionist about any questions you have concerning this. i will be more careful about what i post next time.
Ouch, sounds like someone must have stepped on your toes about NV and denaturant, etc. etc. etc....I, for one, come, specifically, to this sight to learn and share information and support one another....And I'm very thankful for all the information....I also think that we are, individually, responsible for receiving that information, and using it however we choose too...After all, we're still a free speech nation, and as long as our facts are accurate (key word is accurate) then we can say what we durn well want to...I don't think you need to apologize for anything....
Sweet Apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!