View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 11:51 AM   #7
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittlegirls View Post
Just wanted to thank all of you for your responses. I get upset when our pets health and safety is neglected because money matters too much to some people.

I didn't put any information our on this thread because I want sympathy because I'm happy and content with what life will give me in the future. It would be useless to sit and worry about what's going to happen because If I do that, I've miss out of the joy of living. Especially all the love and happiness that Punken Pie and Breese give me on a daily bases. God knows when my time will come, so why worry. I'm not missing out now because anything could happen to anyone if they were sick or not. The only thing we all have is today and it's Beautiful.
I'm one that never believed in Pity Parties because I don't allow my friends to know too much about my medicals. It's better that way, they treat me as if I just one of the bunch and that's the way I like it... I only tell you guys because I don't have to see you everyday and you can't tell...lol

All of you have a Happy and Safe New Year's Eve. Wishing you all the love and happiness in the Year to come.
I was born and raised in California, moved away about 18 years ago and came back a couple of years ago. While living in Texas, I learned the meaning of good vets.....they practice veterinary services because they love animals. I came back to California and have found how difficult it is in finding a good vet, that practices for the love animals, without the $$$$ signs in front of everything. The won't touch your dogs without a big price tag attached to it. The cost of vet care here is about 200 to 300 % more than in most parts of the country, other than the east coast......amazing.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!