View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 11:49 PM   #5
BLEU BOY BARBER
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Hello~

Let me just say to you I am so happy you have came to Yorkie Talk to discuss your situation and get support. You have come to a great group of loving members and hopefully one of us will be able to help you...

It sounds like to me you are skeptical due to your babies age and weight.
This is so understandable. I will admit that is the number one thing I was concerned about as well. Do not fear. I have done alot of research and this weight and age is very common. BLEU BOY BARBER was this weight and this age... I know the surgery CAN be done. All surgeries are different. Our case was a success. I have heard of 2 cases that were not. The mortality rate statistically is high but to be honest with you I have to say it is worth the chance to me. I was told $ 10,000 and he will most likely die and BLEU BOY was up and running and has been 4 hours after his surgery. I caught his very early. I took him everywhere with me and I knew his every move.

I do not want to tell you get the surgery and then something happen but in all honesty I want to see your baby get the surgery cause my gut instinct tells me ALL WILL BE WELL... I would be more than willing to talk with you over the phone just send me a message for my phone number or email me at vickicorinne@msn.com

Please let me know how I can help you . I have bills to give you quotes I have others you can talk to for advice. I have a journal you are welcome to read. I have websites to refer you to for financial assistance. The resources on this subject is many and I would be willing to share with you everything I know so you can get the best help and advice possible..

GOD BLESS YOU
HUGS
Vicki
BLEU BOYS MOM

Last edited by BLEU BOY BARBER; 12-29-2009 at 11:50 PM.
BLEU BOY BARBER is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!