View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 08:54 PM   #7
Kyralayloni
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartpuppiepets View Post

Pork and dogs do not match !!!! Never ever, specially yorkies that already have a delicate stomach.

Please get educated about other foods/ things that can be just as dangerous for your yorkies: Grapes, cheese, potatoes, onions , raisins, just to name a few... oh yeah, chocolate or suggar free gum are pretty bad as well...

XOXO
Thanks for the list of items, I new of most you posted, I do use sweet potatos, not yams or regular potatos in there homemade meals this is a low fat potato. But you did give me an idea to make a list to put on the fridge. so I and others will know all that should not go into there mouths. Thanks for the reminder. I just wonder what lasting damage if at all this may have had. Has anyone eles gone threw this. My poor DH was almost crying after we left the vet. he thought we were going to lose her. If anyone needed a lesson it was him I never give them food off my plate or anything and I have been telling him not to give them table scraps and here I give them a little bit of ham and mean so little on top of there food. Know here I am going what was I thinking kicking myself for not thinking of that one. But I have to move forward and not let this happen again. Thanks for the reply
Kyralayloni is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!