View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 05:24 PM   #7
tengle
Yorkie Yakker

Elle,
I am also glad I joined this group, I seriously need the advice I'm getting!LOL! Chloe was fine when carried in the bag, but it has an option to seatbelt it in the car. I had her in the front seat with me, but she barked until I was about deaf, so i put her in the backseat on the ride home. I knew she was up to something when she got quiet! Just like a toddler. The teeth are definately coming in, I've gotten the brunt of them, believe me, they are like needles. I think I like it better when she was smaller and couldnt' jump on the furniture, now it's the first thing she does and she listens to nothing, instead looks at me like she's smiling at me and keeps going. It's the same if I try to get her to come to me, it's a big chase. I have looked into the training classes, wondering if they would help at all. Everytime she does something crazy, my husband looks at me and says "that's your girl" LOL! She is such a mess, the kids and I nicknamed her "Mess Chloe". She really is very sweet, just a ball of energy! The golden retriever was so layed back and obedient, we also have 3 persian cats and they are also very layed back, so Chloe is a real eye opener to say the least. My mom passed away in August, I cared for her in our home, it left such an empty space, I felt like I needed a little companion, this is where Chloe came in, she's definately MY baby too, follows me everywhere.
tengle is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!