View Single Post
Old 08-17-2004, 07:12 AM   #5
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Ana ... welcome back, I trust your holiday was fun!? That's really scarry about the flea products! The only thing we have ever used for Toto was what our vet told us to use, Advantage. We could only use 1/2 vial until she was over 3 lbs in weight. She also told us to NEVER use anything on her that wasn't given by a vet [whether it was her or another vet!]. We found Toto had gotten some fleas one morning about 4 AM while we were preparing to return to Lake Charles. There was nothing we could do at that hour so we left for Lake Charles ... Patrick and I feeling like something was crawling on us! I called Dr. Lucy before we got to Lake Charles to ask what kind of "flea" shampoo she recommended as a "quick fix" as soon as we got there. Her answer? None! She doesn't like any flea shampoo to be used on these little babies! I am certainly glad that I checked with her and followed her instructions! She told me as soon as I got her home to bathe her like I normally do, being careful to kill the ones I could find on her and any that came off in the water, dry her thoroughly and apply the Advantage. I did and like magic ... no more fleas!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!