View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 08:41 AM   #1
dhurley52
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Ready to pull my hair out!

Where do I start. Well Molly for the first yr. was feed Wellness Puppy and did very well and then we went to the mix 5 . And that worked for awhile. She ate very little at all and was around 4 lbs. every time I took her to the vets.
When she started to not eat the vet said mix her kibble with yogurt so that worked for a bit and she got tired of that.
Then the only way she would eat was out of a little ball she tossed around on the floor but I knew she wasn't even getting 1/4 of a cup a day...
Due to my health we sleep a lot so her being overly active has never really been a problem.
I started bringing home samples to try from my pets store I go to .Which I might mention is great..Little plug here for those in the area!
Zoey's Eatz&Treats on Kingery Hwy in Willowbrook IL.
She would eat something for maybe a few days mixed with her Wellness then nothing.
So then I tried The Honest Kitchen and she licked the bowl clean but threw up just about everyday.
So I backed off or that and tried Stella and Chewy's... That worked for about a week.
Now I know I tired way too many new thing in too short of a time and feel bad cause I'll really messed her up.
Her poor tummy!!!!
Trying to help make things better I decide that was it nothing but kibble from now on So I went with CORE the beef one.
I made brown rice and sweet potato and mixed it with the kibble and she gobbles up the rice and potato and the kibble is spit out on the floor ..
Once in a great while she will go back and eat the kibble but not often enough.
So this is what I'm thinking.. And I could use any help all of you could give me..
I figured it would be better for Molly if I just cook for her .. Even though I HATE to cook but I want a healthy happy furperson!
I have gone through and read most of the recipes and they don't look that hard and I think she would love them.
I need to know what supplements to give her. I would like to give her something you don't add to her food cause once she trys it and doesn't like it then she wouldn't eat it anymore.

PLEASE help me out here ... I'm going to be BALD soon!!!!!

Diana and Molly
dhurley52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!