View Single Post
Old 11-12-2005, 07:01 AM   #1
flyorkies
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default is the scale broke

i was wondering if makya looks too big? the scale at the vet said 6.7lbs i rounded to 7 lbs but she just looks so much bigger then that. maybe its the hair but she looks to be more then 7lbs my friend that has yorkies also told me she is too big for breeding. but i was told by other bredder she was a good size for breeding now the peopple coming to look at the puppies will differ. i dont mind but im trying to make sure she is worth breeding at least one litter. i would like to keep one of her babies and my neices will get one for free she may only have one puppy. wich of coarse would be great cause i really only wanted one for myself but if she has alot of coarse they will have to be sold. i dont mind keeping them all really but alot of uneducated people want the parents to be teacup size wich bothers me. i was told that the bigger your female( staying in breed standard )the less complications you might have. is this true or is she just too big? the first three pics are makya and the last pic is sampson wich is 4.5 lbs.
Attached Thumbnails
is the scale broke-makya-11-206-x-206-.jpg   is the scale broke-after-bath6-800-x-600-11.jpg   is the scale broke-after-bath8-800-x-600-11.jpg   is the scale broke-sampson-looking-cute-11-377-x-431-11.jpg  
flyorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!