View Single Post
Old 08-17-2004, 05:42 AM   #1
Honeyvixen82
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Exclamation WARNING DON'T use Hartz Flea and Ticks drops!!!

I found a flea on my cat and I bought Hartz Flea and Tick Drops Plus. I also bought some for my dogs just in case they caught the fleas as well. I applied it to my cat but not to the dogs beacause I wanted to bathe them first. I noticed my cat looked weak and had diarrhea. I decided to check online to see if anyone had any problems with this product and there is a site that has posts from people use used hartz flea products and have had their pets die or permentantly damaged. This has been going on since 2002 and the products are still in stores. Please inform anyone you know not to use any Hartz products. They have kept thiese dangerous products on store shelves knowing it is poisen to animals. Here is the website : http://www.hartzvictims.org/ Look at the stories archive to read about the horrible expieriences. I gave my cat a bath to wash off the product he seems better now. It was very difficult to remove since it had an oily consistency. I am just glad I found the website before it was too late for him. I hope this helps save some pets. Please pass this on.

Last edited by Honeyvixen82; 08-17-2004 at 08:19 AM.
Honeyvixen82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!