Thread: Fibromyalgia
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 08:19 AM   #25
Lilyshuman
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineNoelle View Post
I am glad that we are all finding each other here, this syndrome/disease (whatever they want to call it today) can be very difficult to deal with and although I would never wish this on anyone, it is great to be able to talk to others who know what I am going through and can also give advice on what works for them. I know since I was DX'd in 2004 my meds have been changed a few times to get them "fine tuned" to work for me. I know of only one other person with FM and that is my cousin who lives in another state, so again, I appreciate talking to each of you here. Gentle hugs to you all and thanks for sharing.
I feel the same about finding others on here to talk with! And Yorkie lovers to top it off...that way I know your all not crazy LOL or should it be that I know you are crazy....crazy for your little furbutts!

Has anyone checked out the book I mentioned.. Help and Hope for suffers of CF and Fm? It really has helped me, especially if your doctor is not up on the up of FM.

How is everyone feeling today? you know I think I may start a group on here for FM suffers look for it ok!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!