View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 07:04 PM   #14
mcsyzzerz
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Im sorry your so upset!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneri13
After all the discussions this past week about groomers maybe I should have taken it as a bad omen. I took Mac & Mellie to the groomers I always go to. He's great. Well Mac looks just wonderful the owner who always does them did Mac. Mellie is what I am in tears about. I know it is just hair and will grow back, but she looks like a total dork with a mullet/crewcut. When I took them today I told the owner to trim Mac and just even out Mellie who's coat I WAS growing. I have been very patient growing out her bangs and her top knot was just about there. Well now it's totally gone. Her beard is more like clean shaven. It's not even a puppy cut. It's just awful. My son keeps telling me she doesn't know. I threatened to shave his head and see how he likes it. I don't know why he let one of his other people do her. I have spoken to him he apoligized and said he will only do them next time. I am just so upset. My daughter and I put her in a pink fuzzy sweater just so she'll look like a little girl again. How long before her hair grows back again? I know everyone gets a bad haircut now and again but this is past bad. Sorry for the long rant but I am just so upset. My poor beautiful little baby. Do you think maybe I can get her hair extensions or a yorkie wig until it grows back.

PS looks like there will not be any pics of Mellie for a while at least not without any clothes!
Shes still your beautiful little baby..

I dont want anyone to take this the wrong way!!! But as a hairstylist myself and as you all know this happens to us humans too..

Awhile back someone posted on this also, I was trying to exsplain that its all about communication, communication, ALWAYS TELL THE GROOMER WHAT YOU DO NOT WANT OR LIKE FIRST! But always spent the time to tell them exactly want you dont want and what your goals are for your pup. make them repeat it back to you so they are on the same page as you.
Some just dont care, if you get that feeling from them run the other way.

I believe thats horrible to do this to your babies and i'd be mad to. But it does grow back and shes just adorable as can be.

Hang in there!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!