View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 11:45 PM   #2
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

I'm so sorry. If you need someone to talk to I am here. I am right with you on that one. If you see my last thread you will see that me and my bf of 4 years broke up. Like you we have the same circle of friends..we all went to HS together. Some of them aren't talking to me..they've been avoiding my phone calls..which i find weird. Idk what he said to them about me. My true friends stuck around..my girlfriends, just 2 of them so i know i can count on them but it's been so tough. After out 'break up' we got back together the next day..him saying we never broke up and i had thought we did...stupid i know. Things haven't been working for a couple months now..all because of him changing on me. Well today I have no spoken to him all day...went to his house..he wasnt there..called him-no answer and he wasnt working. I dont knwo where he is and im at a loss. I think im going to have to end things for good cause im not happy with the way things are. So we can relate. I'm so sorry...i know right now you will feel like nothing i say can make you feel better. It's all numbness. I felt/feel numb. I dont know what to do with myself but i feel like if things are meant to happen they will happen on their on. Just hold tight and talk to me if anything.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!