View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 08:40 PM   #9
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Thank you BJH. I have the dad's pedigree. That had been mailed to me via email after I got my pup. I got a reply back from my email I sent this morning. I was kind of disappointed because up until now I have never complained or even asked how much longer for the papers, but it's been two months. Anyway, the reply I got back was she was going to pick up more pups tomorrow and would bring the papers back wtih her, if they were not already sent. Then (And this is what I was upset about) she said by law I have 120 days to prodcue papers. I'm sure that is correct but anyone I've spoken to that has gotten a pup has always received the papers right away or at least within a couple of weeks. I didn't think I was being unreasonable to NICELY ask about the papers after waiting two months. I paid quite a bit of money for her. More then what she should have cost but that was my choice, however I did not expect to have such an issue over getting her AKC papers which was part of the deal. Anyway, thanks and I'll keep everyone posted. E.
jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!