View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 11:31 AM   #12
Lolasmom1211
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drabinowitz43 View Post
I have had Nicky for three months. Let me point out, that he lives in a very calm and loving home. My children are 14 and 11 and are very gentle. We have two other Yorkies who have been with us since puppies and they are fine. We do continue trying different combinations. She gives him treats and puts the food down and takes walks with us. If she takes the leash, he starts to shake and doesn't want to walk. He sleeps snuggled with me and is very comfortable in our home. He will even sit on my daughter's lap for short periods. No one but me can lift him or take him out. I am continuing to try behavior therapy.I am not giving up on him and wasn't looking for a crutch. This poor dog obviously suffered great abuse, but he has a wonderful home.
It sounds like he has a wonderful home. You are a kind person for trying to help this baby. You have done much, much more than most us of us to help this little rescue. I am sneding positive thoughts and yorkie hugs your way....what a lucky little guy he is to have found you and your family!
Lolasmom1211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!