View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 10:30 AM   #3
Ponyup
YT 1000 Club Member

1. what do you feed them? How long do you give it before you realize they wont eat what you have (i know to give her some time being she's so scared and all...)You should continue feeding her whatever she was getting from the previous owner. Then if you wanna switch later do so slowly. These little sweeties can have very sensitive tummies.

2. whats a good smelling, gentle shampoo?
Most people on her really like the C&C systems shampoo. I haven't tried it yet, but I just order my first bottle so we'll see. You can also use a moisturing people shampoo for a short time until you decide what kind you wanna go with.

3. good, smal treats to use as reward, etc... [COLOR=Purple]My puppy really likes honeynut cherrios or those tiny teddy grahams.

Just a note: If you are having trouble getting her to eat you might wanna pick up some nutrical (it is a high calorie supplement that you can get at petsmart). Also you might try feeding her cottage cheese and rice (I add a little syrup for flavor) it's gentle on there tummies and she might eat that. Or try some boiled chicken.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!