View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 10:26 AM   #2
LuvMyDivaGirls
YT Addict

1. what do you feed them? How long do you give it before you realize they wont eat what you have (i know to give her some time being she's so scared and all...)
I feed both my girls Eukenuba--but we are switching right when this food is done because of the way the Iams company is, nothing against the food! I've never had the problem with any of the ones we have gotten that didn't eat it. Taylah is now switched over on it and loves it!

2. whats a good smelling, gentle shampoo?
I just use Johnsons & Johnsons Baby Shampoo! I love the smell and it seems so gentle on their skin and coat and its what I always use!

3. good, smal treats to use as reward, etc...
Well, since Taylah is still a puppy, we just some cheese. Just break little small piecesup and lave it in the fridge and take it out with us if she uses the potty to give to her then to know she is rewarded for it. I also use animal crackers-but break it up so its small enough for her little mouth right now, and I recently got some Brownie Bites from Wamart, they are small but you still have to break them up a little extra for small dogs and so far, these things are her FAVE! We also use fruit loops and peanut butter balls cereal .

Join today and remove this ad!