View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 07:22 AM   #43
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardelin View Post
I really understand your wanting to help others, as I do too. But, being on YT for so many years, sharing and attempting to educate people at times goes by the wayside. You see it everyday. People posting their desire of wanting a pup and immediately you see a rash of breeders (????) that have been on here for a short period, posting, informing these newbies that they have puppies (you never see these breeders back on again, until they have puppies available again). And these uneducated newbies falling for it.

BYBers can be AKC breeders too. That doesn't mean they have educated themselves enough to be breeders. These breeders have had the opportunity to gain dogs with good pedigrees via the back door and indiscrimently breeding these dogs. Distroying the pedigree and the hard work of breeders that have spent years perfecting the lines. These BYBers only using the pedigrees to promote puppy sales.
yeah very sad actually as this lady seemed so knowledgeable etc but i was fooled Sadly my pet store yorkie is healthier than my byb pup
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!