View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 05:40 AM   #42
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwerten View Post
yep she said of course none of her yorkies have ever had allergies - uh huh right oh ok. Well shame on me she told me she was an accident, limited AKC - kind of some read flags i guess and vet first thing said hmmmmm looks like some inbreeding here on her papers - yep that was my first AKC dog and my dex is a pet store puppy mill so yep i have learned the hard way and why i help others so hopefully they do not go through the same things i have since I did not do my homework upfront I am doing it now sadly
I really understand your wanting to help others, as I do too. But, being on YT for so many years, sharing and attempting to educate people at times goes by the wayside. You see it everyday. People posting their desire of wanting a pup and immediately you see a rash of breeders (????) that have been on here for a short period, posting, informing these newbies that they have puppies (you never see these breeders back on again, until they have puppies available again). And these uneducated newbies falling for it.

BYBers can be AKC breeders too. That doesn't mean they have educated themselves enough to be breeders. These breeders have had the opportunity to gain dogs with good pedigrees via the back door and indiscrimently breeding these dogs. Distroying the pedigree and the hard work of breeders that have spent years perfecting the lines. These BYBers only using the pedigrees to promote puppy sales.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!