View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 06:50 AM   #32
livingdustmops
Princess Poop A Lot
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yummy2v View Post
Hi, I just joined the site to share my experiences about one of the kennels in question here. I visited Blessed B Kennels not long ago to pick up a Biewer puppy that I was interested in. The people there are really nice but I was uncomfortable with their operation. They converted the backyard patio into the dogs house which housed close to 25 adult dogs. There was a row of section gated kennels which they called "the dogs condo." The condition were poor and you could smell urine and see stains on their blanket in each kennel. The dogs were attention deprived, cold, wet, and afraid. I end up not buying from them because I didn't want to support this kind of animal treatment. The dogs were not house pets. It seemed like a poor business operation. I don't have much experience with breeders but they are definately not the reputable breeders that I want to buy from.
You did the right thing as hard as it was for you. These people are just greeders if this is their kennel operation for their dogs. These type of people are always nice at first. I wish you were comfortable reporting them to animal control if they are living in dirty conditions. Also Florida has some strong puppy requirements so make sure you check those out.

Here is a breeder in Florida you might want to check out and her dogs are not raised outside..

Biewer Home
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!