View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 03:35 AM   #4
cdawnfine
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

I just went through a bought of stomach issues with Milo, my plan was too give him some pumpkin to settle his stomach, but than he threw up a few more times so I took him to the Vet turned out he had a fever and now is on meds they are treating him for a stomach but it seems to be going around here. Make sure Capone gets plenty of water as not to get Cesare and if you see no improvement or he throws up again take him to the Vet. Hope he feels better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by my baby capone View Post
this morning when i woke up i noticed capone had thrown up once but im not sure when he had gone to the bathroom and everything was fine. i took him down stairs to play during his walk he was acting a little strange he tried to go to the bathroom but all that came out was a couple watery drops he walked a little more but was still acting strange so i picked him up and took him in he was shaking i hand fed him food and cuddled him and he stopped since then hes been acting fine and playful except usually he is very protective if anyone walk outside the apartment door no matter what hes doing even sleeping he runs to the door and barks but he hasnt done that kids ran by screaming and shopping carts and everything but no reaction which makes me worry. is this normal ??

oh also he every so often does get stomach problems he just have a sensitive stomach but always playful the things that scared me where the shaking and not reacting to the people outside
cdawnfine is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!