View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 04:15 PM   #3
cdawnfine
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

NOpe no diarrhea, he was just vomiting yesterday and the vet prescribed both drugs. What happened was he vomited around 6 times, and I decided I would just watch him for a bit he threw up 2 more times I called the vet, she told me to bring him right in. He had a fever and it was obvious something was wrong but since it was friday she wanted to take blood so she would have the results in the morning today and treat him for the proper thing. She gave him a shot of anti nausea meds and penn. He did vomit a few more times last night but nothing since around 9pm yesterday. Blood work came back fine so she had me pic up the metro and the cerenia this morning. He ate nothing yesterday and today he has had boiled chicken and I had just hid the cerenia in some cheese. He still seems off but she told me I should see significant improvement by tomorrow and if not I need to bring him back on Monday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sookie View Post
Does he also have diarrhea? The cernia is for vomiting (primarily motion sickness).

CERENIA has been given with many other commonly used medicines. But before treating your dog with CERENIA, be sure your veterinarian is aware of all medicines your dog is receiving.
cdawnfine is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!