View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 01:04 PM   #12
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvfla View Post
Thanks for the well wishes. I took Sophie for her laser treatment this morning, which is for pain & swelling. I said to the Doc...I thought she was suppoed to be groggy for a couple of days! He started laughing & said...well she seems to have come out of it quite well! I think he was pretty pleased to see her so alert.

She laid around last night but is back to my normal little girl today. She acts like nothing has happened. I have a list of things to keep an eye on so she'll be poked & prodded more than she may appreciate....

She hates the pen so I talked to the Doc & he said as long as she is quiet she can roam the house....which is what she usually does after her morning zoomies. Usually I leave the back slider open so they can roam the pool deck & backyard but there's too much of a chance of her getting all cranked up at a squirrel or a kayaker in the canal so....access has been denied!
Great news! I am glad your vet told you that. I wanted to, but felt I should not. I have done that with my quiet ones.
Actually, even with the hyper ones, I have taken them out and put them on a leash and kept them close to me during the day so that they were not crated constantly.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!