View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 06:30 PM   #13
amanda350
No Longer A Member

The problem with leaving her with the breeder longer is this.. The breeder is going to sell the littermates at 6wks so when they are gone, and they will be, then my little girl will be all by herself until she comes home with me.. The breeder has a garage that is heated and cooled and that is where all the parents live.. I do not condone the fact that the parents are only socialized when they are being groomed or fed but I am not leaving that little girl alone. Either I will get her or let them sell her.. I got Tucker from them and he was 8wks..He is the best dog ever!! Although their kennel is clean and they take great medical care of their pets, they do not have any that live in the home with humans.. I have tried to get them to sell me one of the adults but they refuse.. They are not kept in cages all day, they get the yard and have runs, but they don't get love.. Just because the parents are not socialized, does not mean that the puppies are bad.. With Tucker being here and me being home, I know that she will be fine.. I know what to look for so I can take great care of her...
amanda350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!