View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 05:30 PM   #10
amanda350
No Longer A Member

Well I am only looking to breed one time as my father is recovering from cancer and cannot afford to buy one and really wants one.. Thiis was the agreement my husband and I made. We are only breeding for my father.. The other puppies will be given to close friends or family and then my dogs will be fixed. I do not want to hurt my female so I want to make sure that she is big enough..As for the breeder, the way I look at it is if I do not get the puppy and take care of it then someone who is clueless might.. Or even worse, a puppy mill may buy her and leave her in a cage forever.....Atleast I am prepared and have some knowledge and lots of Nutrical, a good vet, I don't work so I have plenty of time.. You can't change the way some breeders are, but atleast I know that if she comes to live with me she will forever be warm and cozy with a full belly and LOTS OF LOVE....Besides, Tucker is still a baby also so he can somewhat help her to not feel completely alone...Think of where she could end up and then you will understand me......
amanda350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!