View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 05:29 PM   #9
shecass
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda350
Ok, I am going to see Tuckers future girlfriend tomorrow..(hopefully if all goes well she will be ours) Anyways, I plan on breeding her and tucker once for puppies for my family, but I want to make sure that she is not going to be under 5lbs. Tucker is almost 16wks and he weighs 2lbs 4oz.. I will be bringing her home at 6wks so what should she weigh at 6wks to make sure that she will not be to small... She is the smallest of the litter..Her mother weighed 9lbs 3 days after they were born but she doesn't look that big..The father weighs 6lbs of muscle and he doesn't look that big...He is real short..What should she weigh at 6wks to make sure that she will be 5lbs or more.. Last week she weighed 8oz at 4wks...

All 3 of Mollie's pups weighed betweed 2 & 2 1/2 lbs at 6 weeks. I took Wyatt to the vet today for his rabies shot and he weighed 4.2 lbs @ 15 weeks. I really think he weighs closer to 3-3 1/2 lbs. I could be wrong. I don't remember what Mollie weighed at that age. She will be 2 in Jan. and she weighs between 6 & 6 1/2 lbs.

Sorry wish I could be of more help.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!