View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 12:52 PM   #16
BonBon
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
Uh boy, Bon...you're driving a hard bargain, !

I was going to suggest Solid Gold Barking at The Moon...I think it might be worth a try...HOWEVER ...it's manufactured at Diamond....but you may want to read its site before discounting it entirely....maybe...I dunno though...you have to do what feels right for your kiddos .
I've been reading about different foods all day. I feel like I'm starting over from scratch.

I'm not categorically opposed to Diamond products and they may be my best choice for now. Right now, I would just be happy to find something they can all eat.

I looked at Barking at the Moon, but it seems to have the same problem as TOTW's Pacific Stream - fish meal & ethoxyquin. And it's even higher in protein than Instinct. All of mine did really well on TOTW Pacific Stream (better than Instinct, I think) so I will probably rotate back to that on the next bag of food and keep researching.

For right now, I'm going to stop on the way home & get a small bag of NV Praire to mix in with the Instinct and see how well they do on that combo. If they do alright, I'll just keep up the mixture until I run out of this bag of Instinct and buy the TOTW.

Thanks everyone for their advice. I really appreciate all the suggestions!
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. -- Author Unknown
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!