Thread: It's over
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 08:26 PM   #32
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca View Post
Believe me I know exactly how you feel. I am 39 now and married almost 19 years, but I remember back to when I was 17 and my first love. He just ended it and I was devastated . I remember I would drive past his house late at night just to see if he was home One day I just said to myself leave him alone and see what happens, this is what I did. I fought everyday the temptation to see if he was around or talk or ask about him (We had the same circle of friends) after about 2 weeks I just was normal again, I mean I didn't even realize I wasn't looking for him. About 2 months later he started going out with a girl I knew for years and she lived right up the block but by then I was fine and I don't know how , but I just accepted it. Turns out he broke her heart and he now is a fat looser with no job How lucky I am that I met the man of my dreams and had 3 beautiful babies
believe me in the end it will all work out and you will end up EXACTLY where you are supposed to be..
That is crazy. I'm glad you found the one for you. It just makes me even more upset that he has changed ever since he has been at this job he has. He's a waiter and he will hang out with the guys from his job..who are all single, alcoholics or potheads. I feel like they influenced the way he thinks..but what can i do anyway. It was so complicated-the whole situation
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!