View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 11:50 AM   #8
ally173
YT 1000 Club Member

Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkie_mama22 View Post
I would give up anything I could too to keep my dog but if your dog had medical issues time and time again how many cars or things can you pawn? It's easy to say things when you aren't there. But I have been and I know how hard of a decision it is to LET go and do the unselfish thing. I am not trying to be rude but I know it is easier to say things then to do them and I just had no other options at the time after being at the vets so often.

I was however very very lucky in my situation that my vet did all that work and practically gave her back to me. But of course in the end she did pass away. So I would just say I do agree with you and the others and let her be where she is. I know my story didn't have a good ending and once a dog has medical issues like that all the time it is just best to let her go where a vet can adopt her and provide her with free health care.

sorry I meant to quote you 2dogsandachick
thanks for your support; and you were really helpfull last week with the pms; i know i can't get her back but i really wanted to get as much advice as i can and i would like to shine some light on the Banfield vet that force fed; which triggered the relapse.
for those of you that have no heart and no word of support, then please don't share your opinion and advice here; it's not welcomed.
thanks all for your support.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!