View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 03:57 AM   #13
Kshetreyya
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Thumbs down

*sigh* Still no shipping notification...If nothing by Friday that'll be two weeks. Their "normal" 7-10 business days from ordering to ship have passed. All I've been told is that they'll let me know when it ships.

Honestly, I'm not an impatient person, even though it may seem that way from this thread. I just think that any business, big or small, should make good communication a top priority. I understand the whole holiday being upon us and all, but it's really poor business tactics to not communicate with your customers in a courteous and timely fashion. If you know that you won't be able to get something out until after the holiday, just say so. I just purchased a pair of jammies for Galahad, from Rena. She let me know right away that she would try to get it out this week, but because they are very busy, it might be Monday. Really, that's all I ask, to have some communication with your paying customer.

Further, if someone knows that their normal time frame for processing to shipping an item is longer than 2-3 days, it ought to be noted on the business' website.

I'm going to go try to catch a nap now before my older two kids wake up, the youngest has kept me up all night long and I'm zombified.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!