Thread: havapoo help
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 05:40 PM   #1
deneene
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default havapoo help

i posted in the trainig section but now im thinking there is something wrong with her, i just got her tonight,the lady i got her from had her for 2 months, she is 4 years old and all she wants to do is lay around, she doesnt play , so far she wont eat , but she is going to have to get use to raw( thats all i feed my other 2 yorkies ) but anyway, she will follow me around but wont enteract with the other 2 ( they are 6 and 8 months old ) in fact she growles at them when they get close to her, the lady who had her said she never played and she growled at her and her husband when they try and love on her. but all she wants to do is sleep, could there be something medically wrong with her ? the lady i got her from did say she was on flea meds because she had fleas really bad when she first got her and the meds they gave her killed the fleas in 30 minutes. im not going to keep giving her there meds. luckly she goes to the same vet my other 2 go to, so they will have her records, she is spayed and microchiped. any suggestions ? right now she is laying next to me and growling at the other 2 that are playing together ( they are not playing with her )
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!