View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 12:29 AM   #9
YorkieLove77
YT Addict

Thanks everyone. I realize it'll probably take a long time, but I'm going to continue to work with him. I love him so much...I hate to see him afraid of anyone.

As far as my EX, JoJo was actually my birthday gift from him. I got him at 8 weeks old, and that's when our relationship problems began. He constantly told me that if I didn't show my dog who's boss then he'll never be trained properly...and in his book "hitting" was the way to go. We were constantly fighting because he told me I "coddled" and "babied" him. Well, for crying out loud, he WAS a baby!! He started hitting my baby from the first week we had him and it broke my heart. It started with a tap on the butt, but it got worse and worse. One day he hit him so hard JoJo yelped in pain and ran under the table shaking so bad! He shook for almost an hour!! On that very day I literally packed all my belongings while the EX was at work and took JoJo and checked into a motel, without knowing where I was going to go. I ended up moving into an apartment within a couple days luckily, with absolutely no furniture in the beginning, but at least JoJo was safe!

Anyway, that's the back story...sorry for rambling!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!